Sales Development Representative
Who We Want:
Have a bachelor degree? Read further. Obviously we expect an outgoing sales personality with a ton of energy---but you’ll need more than that. An ideal candidate is a go-getter with a positive attitude especially comfortable with rejections (think cold calls.) You must be willing to take initiative and have great presentation and product demonstration skills, especially when telling us about all those awesome sales and marketing internships or training programs you have taken a part of, or even better, led.
What You’ll Do:
The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for growing the sales pipeline by helping to expand adoption within enterprise accounts. This includes:
- Growing the sales pipeline via outbound demand generation activity including leveraging marketing materials, videos, demonstrations and infographics.
- Driving the sales cycle from demonstration to delivery by qualifying leads, discovery, planning, promoting, demonstrating, and referencing.
- Educate and set expectations regarding the Phreesia solution to ensure ongoing optimal usage.
- Understand the “Phreesia” way by complying and leveraging Phreesia’s CRM software tool (Salesfore.com) as directed.
- Learn our process and drive best practices, leveraging marketing materials through a variety of mediums.
- Hold yourself accountable for meeting and exceeding quotas by being a master at understanding our product and also know how to sell it really well.
How can you do this? Build a circle of influence for new business referrals by geography, medical specialty, practice and facility type. The best part? If you do this well, Phreesia has a clearly defined career path where we move high achievers up quickly, promoting to Sales Associates and Consultants, where you will be closing these leads yourself.
Who We Are:
Phreesia is a fast-paced environment that has reached 60 million patients (and counting) using our check-in process. Basically, what you are doing here matters and hard work does not go unnoticed. Don’t worry, we provide the coffee and food. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients we also care about our employees. We are proud to say that we have grown 40% each year and consistently continue to do so. If you crave working with driven and engaged colleagues, a structured sales process, consistent recognition, defined career path, and enjoy working in revamped new areas, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Go ahead, look us up: www.phreesia.com
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Phreesia would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume, however, only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Meet Some of Phreesia's Employees
Allison works with healthcare providers to understand their workflows, tailor Phreesia’s product to meet their needs, and guide them through the process of implementation.
Back to top