Phreesia is looking for a Media Manager to join our Patient Engagement team. This individual will work with agency buyers to demonstrate the value that Phreesia could provide to their brands. This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to escape the agency/media world and join a smart, creative, dynamic team that is committed to bringing innovation to the healthcare industry. The Media Manager will work closely with the internal Sales Team to lead clients to delivering successful, effective, targeted patient engagement digital campaigns. We need a client-facing, strategic, digital media enthusiast with strong communication skills who has an interest in uncovering advertising opportunities across healthcare brands. This position will focus on developing relationships, building rapport, obtaining RFPs, providing capabilities presentations, entertaining clients, and securing brand leads.
* Generate new business with media buying agencies/AORs for appropriate brands that have patient-facing strategic imperatives
* Foster healthy relationships with media buying agencies/AORs and manage those relationships through organizational changes
* Prepare/present capabilities presentations and product demonstrations
* Complete media agency RFP templates and ensure that Phreesia is included in such proposals
* Collaborate regularly with internal Sales Directors, Clinical Solutions Director, Analytics, Sales Ops, and Client Experience Team
* Identify and pursue new sales opportunities
* Increase awareness of Phreesia within the healthcare agency space
* Develop strategic and creative plans for managing agencies and their respective brand opportunities
* Bachelor’s degree required
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience in client services, account management, media buying, or media strategy
* Healthcare experience required; Point of Care, Out of Home, Pharmaceutical, OTC, and/or CPG experience highly valued
* Familiarity with digital media vernacular and measurement
* Customer-facing skills
* Ability to travel and interface with clients out of office
* Strategic thinker and listener
* Confident and engaging presentation skills
* Strong communication skills both written and oral
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Phreesia would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume, however, only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Meet Some of Phreesia's Employees
Allison works with healthcare providers to understand their workflows, tailor Phreesia’s product to meet their needs, and guide them through the process of implementation.
Back to top