Client Success Associate (New Grad and Early Career)
At Phreesia, we are relentlessly focused on bringing innovation to the healthcare industry. We're looking for smart,out-of- the-box problem-solvers to join our Client Success Team based in Ottawa, Ontario. Our Client Success Associates (CSA) play a major role in client success by helping to improve client utilization, retention and overall client satisfaction.
Client Success Associates work alongside Phreesia's experienced team of Client Success Managers to fully engage the client at all levels (Physicians, IT, training, billing, finance, office managers, and receptionists) and execute specific initiatives designed to maximize business value for our clients. These clients include specialty groups, regional multi-specialty practices and hospitals. This position interacts with clients that do not have an assigned CSM as well as working with the individual CSMs to help them execute specific tactics and initiatives for larger, CSM owned accounts.
If you'd like to be at the forefront of healthcare and technology, like the idea of working with clients to ensure the highest level of satisfaction, usage and business impact and you are excited at the prospect of joining a smart, driven, successful team... this may be the role for you.
- Ensure overall client satisfaction of new and existing clients
- Proactively engage Clients to support and drive adoption and usage of specific products and features within the Phreesia solution, ensuring maximum business benefits for the Client
- Act as both the Subject Matter Expert and product Super User for the existing Client base
- Grow Clients’ depth of understanding by providing training and/or mentoring on new and existing features
- Conduct preventative account maintenance activities with Clients based on product usage trends and key performance indicators
- Engage with the Phreesia Implementation team to ensure quality of product configuration for Clients in the implementation process
- Input and maintain the Phreesia CRM with up to date communications, conversations and correspondence with physicians and their personnel
- University degree required
- Customer service, co-op, or internship experience ideally in a related industry
- Superior communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Phreesia would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume, however, only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Meet Some of Phreesia's Employees
Allison works with healthcare providers to understand their workflows, tailor Phreesia’s product to meet their needs, and guide them through the process of implementation.
Back to top