Analyst, Provider Insights
Phreesia is looking for an Analyst to join our growing Analytics Team. This individual will work with internal and external stakeholders to quantify and communicate the value of Phreesia to practices, health systems, and other customers. This individual should be passionate about healthcare, have a strong analytical background, enjoy breaking down complex systems, and able to convey business impact to a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
What you will be doing:
· Work directly with large customers to help them understand the value that Phreesia is driving and how it enables them to drive financial, operational, and clinical returns
· Internally work with sales, marketing, implementation, and product to create analysis and materials that allow various other parts of the organization to communicate value more broadly
· Work internally to do strategic analysis on the value of new products pre and post launch
· Work alongside the sales team to aid in the presentation and communication of results and analyses to prospective clients
Who you are:
· Passionate about quality in health care – and the value it drives for providers, patients, and administrators.
· Comfortable with data - you will be able to consume a dataset, dissect it and think through how to overcome challenges posed by incomplete and imperfect data.
· Organized - you can create a project plan and drive a number of people to execute against it.
· Detail focused - you are not afraid of the nitty gritty and understand how small things can make a big difference.
· Strong critical thinking skills.
· Adept at synthesizing information, identifying key learnings, and communicating across different mediums to varied audiences.
· Innovative and creative – you enjoy and are comfortable coming up with creative ways to visualize data and are always looking for ways to optimize existing reporting and measurement processes and products.
· Gather and synthesize performance data from clients and internal sources to develop metrics and key performance indicators.
· Use the data to produce compelling presentations that demonstrate the value Phreesia has delivered and the additional value that could be delivered through expansion
· An expert with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Meet Some of Phreesia's Employees
Allison works with healthcare providers to understand their workflows, tailor Phreesia’s product to meet their needs, and guide them through the process of implementation.
Back to top