The Sales Manager will manage our team of Energy Consultants. He or she will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, mentoring and delivering required targets, working cross functionally with other departments and prioritizing team work load. The ideal candidate will have experience in a renewable energy company, have great communication skills, and be able to solve problems quickly and efficiently. He or she should display leadership to develop and motivate personnel, and lead by example by selling into businesses themselves. Their responsibilities will also include:
- Define and complete quarterly objectives
- Forge partnerships and joint ventures
- Shape and evaluate incoming deals
- Work with team to ensure consistent lead generation.
- Hire high-performing salespeople according to HR staffing guidelines.
- Train new salespeople to ensure success.
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews.
- Work with management to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure.
- Embody Phoenix Energy's company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
- 2+ years of Sales Management Experience, ideally in the Energy Industry
- 2+ years of Sales Experience
- 4 year college degree
- The right individual will be organized, diligent and personable. You must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple people and projects to complete objectives and achieve goals.
- Analytical Ability-- you should be able to see the relevance of information and research, to draw conclusions that fit the facts, and to analyze a problem to understand root causes.
- Communication-- Sales managers should be able to communicate goals and objectives to all members of team
- Ability to Attain Goals-- The sales manager can reach goals by their deadlines. They know what to do when performance deviates from plan, and executes corrective measures.
- Dependability-- Strong sales managers are dependable, thorough, and precise in everything they undertake.
Competitive Base Salary
Bonuses and Profit Sharing
Full Benefits; 401K, Health, Dental, Vision
Phoenix Energy is a Renewable Energy Service Startup based in NYC. Our mission is to support the continued growth of renewable energy generation and help our commercial customers become more energy efficient. We provide 100% wind generated electricity and help our clients manage their energy use through a variety of comprehensive services that include energy planning, carbon reduction, and repair maintenance.
Our goal is to help NYC become a leader in renewable energy!
Back to top