Enterprise Energy Consultant-NYC
Phoenix Energy is a Renewable Energy Service Startup based in NYC. Our mission is to support the continued growth of renewable energy generation and help our commercial customers become more energy efficient. We provide 100% wind generated electricity and help our clients manage their energy use through a variety of comprehensive services that include energy planning, carbon reduction, and forecasting. We were recently named the #12 fastest growing companies in NYC by Inc.; and our commitment to our mission, as well as our supportive and driven company culture, is the reason for that.
The role of an Enterprise-level Energy Sales Consultant is to develop customers and increase market penetration by engaging business owners, understanding their needs and presenting solutions. The Enterprise Energy Sales Consultant drives new business and seeks out new enterprise-level customers that may need our services, this includes buildings, properties and large commercial clients (hotels, chains, etc). He/She is seen as an Energy Partner to our enterprise clients, and he/she will participate in the full sales cycle.
- Make a high volume of daily outbound sales calls to large business owners and buildings.
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business: make introductory calls, assess efficiency goals through qualifying and understanding needs, and close the deal.
- Cultivate effective business relationships and communicate full scope of Phoenix Energy's solutions to meet customer energy savings requirements and to reduce energy consumption.
- Target and contact key decision makers and develop positive relationships to secure new project opportunities, sales volume, and market share.
- Develop thorough knowledge of the energy industry, structure, trends, and issues to ensure full discovery and understanding of customer’s primary business objectives and requirements.
- Monitor account progress, including market conditions, customer needs, competitive activity and provide progress and execution updates.
- 2+ years Sales Experience
- 4-year college degree
- 6 months+ experience in Energy Industry or property management
- The right candidate will be extremely personable, confident and possess a strong work ethic. They have a great ability to communicate and build rapport instantly with anyone.
- You must be a problem solver, organized and able to manage many projects at one time.
- The right candidate possesses effective organizational and time management skills as an essential basis for handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- You should have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills on a technical level.
- A successful Enterprise AE t is self-motivated personality with a strong focus on results in a fast changing environment.
Competitive Base Salary
Bonuses and Residual Income.
Full Benefits; 401K, Health, Dental, Vision
Back to top