Energy Sales Consultant- NYC
Phoenix Energy is a Renewable Energy Service Startup based in NYC. Our mission is to support the continued growth of renewable energy generation and help our commercial customers become more energy efficient. We provide 100% wind generated electricity and help our clients manage their energy use through a variety of comprehensive services that include energy planning, carbon reduction, and forecasting. We were recently named the #12 fastest growing companies in NYC by Inc.; and our commitment to our mission, as well as our supportive and driven company culture, is the reason for that.
The role of an Energy Sales Consultant is to develop customers and increase market penetration by engaging business owners, understanding their needs and presenting solutions. The Energy Sales Consultant acts as a trusted advisor, managing the account, overseeing energy projects and helping clients reach their efficiency goals. They are also driving new business and seeking out new customers that may need our services.
We provide training, guidance, and continuous development. Our goal is to develop talent internally for career advancement.
Make a high volume of daily outbound sales calls to small and medium sized business owners.
Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business: make introductory calls, assess efficiency goals through qualifying and understanding needs, and close the deal.
Cultivate effective business relationships and communicate full scope of Phoenix Energy's solutions to meet customer energy savings requirements and to reduce energy consumption.
Target and contact key decision makers and develop positive relationships to secure new project opportunities, sales volume, and market share.
Develop thorough knowledge of the energy industry, structure, trends, and issues to ensure full discovery and understanding of customer’s primary business objectives and requirements.
Monitor account progress, including market conditions, customer needs, competitive activity and provide progress and execution updates.
- 0 – 3 years Sales Experience
- 4 year college degree
- The right candidate will be extremely personable, confident and possess a strong work ethic. They have a great ability to communicate and build rapport instantly with anyone.
- You must be a problem solver, organized and able to manage many projects at one time.
- The right candidate possesses effective organizational and time management skills as an essential basis for handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- You should have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills on a technical level.
- A successful Account Executive is self-motivated personality with a strong focus on results in a fast changing environment.
Competitive Base Salary
Bonuses and Residual Income.
Full Benefits; 401K, Health, Dental, Vision
Back to top