Senior Outside Sales
- Los Angeles, CA
Senior Outside Sales
Outside Sales Closer
Ranked #21 in 2018 Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces
Ranked #10 in Glassdoor Top Work Culture and Leadership
2018 winner of National 'Best and Brightest Companies to Work For Program'
PHMG is recruiting for an outstanding world-class B2B new business outside sales closer as part of its continued expansion across North America. You will be closing deals face-to-face with Presidents and owners of small to medium sized businesses. You'll be expected to seal the deal on the first meeting on a daily basis, as you sit three to five pre-qualified meetings a day booked by a team of well established B2B sales professionals. This competitive and highly rewarding role is ideal for a highly self-motivated sales closer and is handsomely compensated by an uncapped commission structure along with an attractive base salary. So if you're top in your industry, and hungry to continue progressing with a fast-growing, world-leading audio branding agency, we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities of Senior Outside Sales Closer:
- Present audio branding to Presidents and business owners through a structured presentation
- Take and create every opportunity to close the deal on the first meeting
- Attend all pre-qualified and consolidated business meetings set by our established team internally
- Achieve sales revenue from new business meetings
- Self-generate new clients
Skills, qualities and experience of Senior Outside Sales Closer:
- Consistent and proven track record of closing new business on the first meeting
- Excellent rapport building skills - a personality that is instantly likeable
- Strong experience of closing deals with Presidents and owners of companies in less than 2 meetings
- Excellent rapport builder with a direct selling style - using SPIN selling and various sales techniques to 'always be closing'
- Strong sense of urgency - someone who enjoys closing high volume of sales in short sales cycles
- Currently a top performer looking to further increase your earnings with a hyper-growth company
- Impeccably professional business image to represent a branding company
Benefits of Senior Outside Sales Closer:
- Competitive base with uncapped commission, $200K realistic first year earnings (short ramp up period due to selling simple concept)
- Apple MacBook Air, Iphone, Bose speakers, $660 per month car allowance plus mileage and expenses covered
- Numerous benefits and incentives, including trips to Vegas, supercar experience days, luxury branded Christmas gifts, top-branded watches and frequent financial incentives
- The opportunity to be surrounded by top new business closers with a winning mentality where "individual commitment to a group effort" is at the heart of our sales team
- Opportunities for internal progression, across different states
- 20 days PTO plus up to 8 federal holidays
- Subsidized healthcare
- Fully expensed comprehensive induction and training in the UK with on-going support
- Choice of fully expensed company car or car allowance
As the world's leading audio branding agency, PHMG gives businesses a sound to make their brand sing. We're proud to work with 32,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe - including the likes of Samsung, Audi, Adidas and Coca Cola, and thousands of SMEs in every sector of the global market.
Our inspiring audio productions blend creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ - a custom composition that's created to reflect the distinct personality of the company. Together, these three elements showcase a business' distinct brand identity in sound, working to connect with the customer in an engaging, memorable and emotive way. And no matter where it's played - online, on-site or over the phone - it becomes synonymous with the first class service of the business.
PHMG is a company that's dedicated to its clients. Our expert team of Audio Brand Directors and Account Managers deliver consultation and support at every stage of the journey. As member of the Institute of Customer Service, we also take part in an in-depth customer survey - proudly earning an outstanding overall satisfaction rate of 98.5%.
Back to top