Senior Financial Analyst
PHMG is proud to be the world's leading audio branding agency. To maintain our position at the forefront of our industry - and sustain our continual growth - we need an expert operational team behind us to support the running of the business - including an expert Senior Financial Business Partner.
The successful candidate will draw on their unrivalled insight to analyse, refine and improve PHMG's financial plan. With the support of our in-house development, data and finance teams, you'll work with data captured on our Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Navision systems - taking full control of projected long-term forecasting, as well as maintaining up-to-date reports. And with your confident presentation abilities, you'll deliver your findings to Directors and key departmental figures.
This role demands a strategic, focused individual with proven experience in a similar business partnering role - ideally within a B2B subscription-based business that operates globally. You'll also be a natural communicator, with the innate ability to present and liaise with staff across the business, including at the very highest levels.
Responsible to: Finance Director
Internal relationships: Board of Directors, Senior Management Team, Operational, Department Heads
Location: Old Trafford, Manchester
External relationships: Our business partners and suppliers
Hours: 8.45am - 5.15pm
Benefits: Smart pension scheme provided by Legal and General following a three month probationary period, full portfolio of PH Perks
• Acting as a business partner to help Senior Managers develop their financial understanding of aspects - while generating ideas for improvement.
• Developing a comprehensive understanding of the overall business model to inform long-term projections.
• Providing expert financial analysis and commercial support to the Operations, Sales and Marketing divisions, including KPI analysis.
• Leading company-wide quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and five year plans - taking ownership of planning inputs into the business model, and preparing Budget and Forecast reports for the Board and Senior Management teams to review.
• Identifying trends and feedback findings to support the Board and Senior Management teams.
• Preparing monthly commercial financial reports for each department, assisting Senior Managers to make vital decisions through monthly variance analysis.
• Supporting the Finance team in providing ad hoc analyses to the Board and Senior Management teams.
Qualities and Experiences:
• Proven experience working as a Business Partner
• Preferred experience working with a subscription-based business, in a B2B and international market
• Expert Excel skills and the ability to develop complex financial models
• Experience working with statistical analysis
• Outstanding presentation and reporting skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels within the organisation
• Well informed in current financial matters (accounting regulations, tax laws, business environment)
• Commercial awareness and the ability to challenge and influence at a senior level in the organisation
Senior Financial Analyst