Outside Sales Executive
- Louisville, KY
Outside Sales Executive
Outside Sales Executive - 100% Field-Based
$200k - 300k annual OTE
PHMG, the world leader in Audio Branding, is actively recruiting for an Outside Sales Executive in the Louisville, Kentucky territory. As part of our continued expansion across North America, this is a key role in an exciting new territory that will offer unlimited growth potential. As an Outside Sales Executive, you will be closing deals face-to-face with presidents and owners of small-to-medium sized businesses. You'll be expected to seal the deal on the first meeting on a daily basis, as you sit three to five pre-qualified meetings a day booked by a team of inside sales representatives. This competitive and highly rewarding role is ideal for a highly self-motivated sales closer, and is handsomely compensated by an uncapped commission structure. If you are hungry to advance your career within a hypergrowth organization, we want to hear from you!
- Attend all pre-qualified and consolidated business meetings set by our Inside Sales team
- Pitch our audio branding services to presidents and business owners through a structured presentation
- Build rapport with these decision makers in an effort to win new business in the first meeting
- Achieve new sales revenue targets
- Hand over newly signed clients to our Account Management Team
Skills, Qualities And Experience Needed
- Consistent and proven track record of closing new business in the first meeting
- Excellent rapport builder with a direct selling style - using SPIN selling and various sales techniques to "always be closing"
- Strong sense of urgency - someone who enjoys closing high volume of sales in short sales cycles
- Currently a top performer looking to further increase your earnings with a hyper-growth company
- Base salary + uncapped commission; $200K realistic first year earning potential (short ramp up period due to selling simple concept)
- Company cell phone, laptop and speakers
- Choice of fully expensed company car or monthly car allowance
- 20 days PTO plus up to 8 federal holidays
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401(k) program
As the world's leading audio branding agency, PHMG gives businesses a sound to make their brand sing. We're proud to work with over 36,000 clients across the globe - including the likes of Samsung, Audi, Adidas and Coca Cola, and thousands of SMEs in every sector of the global market.
Our inspiring audio productions blend creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ - a custom composition that's created to reflect the distinct personality of the company. Together, these three elements showcase a business' distinct brand identity in sound, working to connect with the customer in an engaging, memorable and emotive way. And no matter where it's played - online, on-site or over the phone - it becomes synonymous with the first class service of the business.
PHMG is a company that's dedicated to its clients. Our expert Client Care Team delivers consultation and support at every stage of the journey. As a member of the Institute of Customer Service, we also take part in an in-depth customer survey - proudly earning an outstanding overall satisfaction rate of 98.5%.
How does YOUR future sound?
Back to top