PHMG is the world's leading audio branding agency, working with more than 32,000 clients in 39 countries and trusted by globally renowned brands such as Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola. We're currently in hyper-growth mode, following a successful three years in our North American headquarters in Chicago.
PHMG is currently recruiting for a driven Marketing Manager to join our world-class team. Working as part of the 12-strong global Marketing department, you'll facilitate the allocation of projects between our global headquarters in Manchester and Chicago. You will apply your knowledge across all areas of the marketing spectrum including events, PR, artworking, employer branding, creative copywriting, administration and brief development. By providing vital support to the North American sales, client and recruitment teams, you'll maximize every potential opportunity.
The ideal candidate is a multi-talented and dynamic individual with a truly varied skillset, so we ask that you have at least 3-5 years' experience working in a similar role, preferably within a global organization. Knowledge of the North American market is essential - ideally across multiple states - and you'll also need the confidence, creativity and initiative to introduce new ideas at every opportunity, delivering to a high standard.
For more details, contact
the recruitment team on 872-484-1606
- Management and ownership of our employer brand across all recruitment platforms, within a set guideline
- National and local PR campaign management - support our employer and corporate brand presence
- Planning and implementation of our client marketing to all NA customers
- Management of external sales (including POS material) and client materials
- Management of the Corporate Sales approach and how Marketing can best support the Sale
- Drive automation and processes into the business
- POC for all NA communications, both internal and external
- Event management, coordination and execution - including all company, sporting and charity events
- Printer liaison for all day-to-day print jobs
- Internal and external communications around the office, through our Intranet and via email
- Tight controls of any stock within the Chicago office
- Staff and event photography
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Branding and communications
- Events management
- Staff management
- Project management
Back to top