Job TitleWarehouse Supervisor
- Manages a small group of individual skilled physical distribution specialists
- Has responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing. Receives assignments in the form of objectives with goals and the process by which to meet goals.
- Provides direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance.
- Pre actively recommends changes to his physical distribution unit policies.
- Works on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review of relevant factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action.
- Typically reports to senior physical distribution management level incumbents.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors and functional peer groups.
- Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules. Is involved in budget preparation.
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and < 5 years of related experience in physical distribution.
At Philips, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us. You will also get a good salary package with attractive medical benefit.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top