Value Stream Manager
Job TitleValue Stream Manager
Philips is the leading provider of lighting solutions and applications both for professional and consumer markets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work. Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people's lives.
Are you interested in playing a crucial role in the middle of a technological revolution and to use your strengths in shaping the future? Are you ready to make a next step in your career on your way to a have a leading role in a managing manufacturing process and all supporting processes related to our professional luminaires portfolio? Then this is the challenge you're looking for.
We are currently looking for a Value Stream Manager to join our professional luminaires factory located in Kętrzyn.
You will manage manufacturing organisation, closely cooperating with process engineering, maintenance, quality, production planning, and others. You will report directly to Plant Manager Kętrzyn and be part of the local management team.
- Leading the production unit, related processes and staff in the development and execution of world class operational performance
- Developing programs, projects, goals, and metrics to lead the manufacturing organization to the highest level of operational performance
- Preparing multi-year manufacturing operation and investment plans
- Executing plan to reduce costs
- Delivering products on time with high factory and supplier yields and decreasing product field failure rates
- Ensuring there is an optimum production process as regards routing, supplies and manpower levels
- Maintaining commitment to environmental and quality regulations
- Supervising, selecting, developing, coaching and evaluating personnel to ensure the efficient manufacturing
- Managing new product introductions and production preparation activities
We are looking for
- Master's degree in technical field
- Min. 5 years of relevant professional experience in a manufacturing organisation
- Experience in managing, motivation and coaching large teams
- Experience in driving continuous improvement initiatives (related to assembly, people productivity, product improvements etc)
- Fluent communication in Polish and English
- Strong leadership skills
- Team player characterized by a leadership attitude, strong commitment and high level of initiative
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Attractive remuneration
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Benefit System cards
- Relocation support if relevant
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume through the Philips career site – requisition number 262393.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top