Validation Engineer /QPL
Job TitleValidation Engineer /QPL
- You have at all times the consumer overview and value judgment including the business impact
- You are integral responsible for the quality assessment of outdoor controller and system range.
- Uses inter disciplinary alignments to maximize performance to reach the quality level
- You can set priorities (progress blocking / project blocking) and derogate internal spec issues.
- You ensure proper definition and execution of the quality test plan by reviewing and coaching
- You are a quality gatekeeper
- Project Plan Platform deliverables
- Key-inspector in overall plans
- Quality KPI's
- You provide leadership, steer all product quality related activities and advise in milestones.
- You assist the project leaders/project manager in decisions, using:
- Voice of the Customer (VOC), Critical Parameters (CTQ's), design rules, etc.
- Robust & Reliable Design (DFSS, QTP, LLs, Reliability testing, Safety assessment, etc.)
- Risk & Problem Management (FMEA, PAR)
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top