Validation Engineer /QPL
Job TitleValidation Engineer /QPL
- You have at all times the consumer overview and value judgment including the business impact
- You are integral responsible for the quality assessment of outdoor controller and system range.
- Uses inter disciplinary alignments to maximize performance to reach the quality level
- You can set priorities (progress blocking / project blocking) and derogate internal spec issues.
- You ensure proper definition and execution of the quality test plan by reviewing and coaching
- You are a quality gatekeeper
- Project Plan Platform deliverables
- Key-inspector in overall plans
- Quality KPI's
- You provide leadership, steer all product quality related activities and advise in milestones.
- You assist the project leaders/project manager in decisions, using:
- Voice of the Customer (VOC), Critical Parameters (CTQ's), design rules, etc.
- Robust & Reliable Design (DFSS, QTP, LLs, Reliability testing, Safety assessment, etc.)
- Risk & Problem Management (FMEA, PAR)
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top