Philips is the leading provider of lighting solutions and applications both for professional and consumer markets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work. Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people's lives.
For our growing Professional Lighting Sector business in Hungary, we are currently looking for an outstanding colleague who will:
- Ensure that customer feedback is embedded in the product requirement /development process.
- Ensure boundary conditions from industrial and component platforms are included in the project deliverables and manage risks through all design phases conforming FMEA procedures
- Translate the customer requirements into CTQ's, manage the flow down and validate the CTQ's by building evidence through test plans and tools.
- Ensures the quality and reliability of new products during the design stage according to the needs of the customer using the DFSS methodology
- Manages risks during design (FMEA)
- Ensures timely involvement of suppliers to secure quality of component CTQ's
- Prevents incidents by ensuring robust design
- Ensures efficient test strategies
- Closes feedback loops from customer complaints by embedding the learnings into new design rules
- Drives safe launch/field tests with active customer involvement
- Develops and coaches the development organizations with Design Q tools like DFSS and FMEA
The opportunity to join a company with more than a century of success so far since 1891. In Philips you will be able to build a career by helping us improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025.
We are looking for
- 5 or more years of experience in Quality assurance methods and tools (e.g., DFSS, FMEA).
- 5 or more years of hands-on experience in product development with knowledge of relevant technologies and application domains of the product category concerned
- Holds experience to be able to guide a project using DFSS tools (e.g., DOE's and modelling)
- University degree in engineering
- DFSS green belt or black belt certification is ideal
- Strong analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Customer focus
- Team player
- Good communication
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top