Transformation Manager - Pricing and Commercial Processes
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of the Business Transformation Team . Its responsibilities are at the heart of Process Excellence, so aspiring for standardization, transformation, and Business Excellence must be in your DNA. As a key transformation specialist of the Business Transformation team, this role will be drive process excellence, transparency around pricing procedures and other commercial processes (order to cash/market to order).
Together we can...
· As the Transformation Manager, you will maximize the capabilities of our pricing platform and work towards transforming and standardize existing pricing procedures in our different go to market channels
· Be the Lead and Transformation Manager on other Order to cash and Market to Order programs geared towards strategic transformation and operational efficiency improvements
· Be a partner to our Quality and Excellence lead to drive the competency/capability development in functional teams
· Minimum of a Bachelors/Undergrad degree. MBA/MS is preferred.
· 7+ years of experience within Quality, Process/Business Excellence/Business Transformation or related.
· SAP experience is required. Expertise in Order to Cash, Market to Order processes. Experience with platforms like Vistex is preferred.
· Expert presentation skills. Project Management Execution Discipline.
· Process re-engineering, planning, analyzing and evaluating process
· Order to Cash/Market to Order process transformation experience. Particularly, around Pricing procedures standardization, price waterfall methods and techniques
· Results oriented and individual contributor. Must be comfortable working in a matrix environment where the individual must rely on their influencing skills
Back to top