Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
The roles are part of our businesses in Piła (Lighting Electronics, Home Lighting, and Lamps) in the domains of engineering, supply chain, quality, lean and production. The responsibilities are across the entire lighting value chain, and you can gain various experience on a rotation basis. For the best performing participants of this program we will offer a job.
Together we can...
- Enable you to actively participate in the implementation of projects and challenges in a broad Production / Industry area
- Maintain close cooperation with Business Partners
- Enable you to participate in business meetings
- Provide you opportunities to gain practical experience e.g. in the field of Six - Sigma, Lean
- Provide you the opportunity to work with high-level managers from Signify
- Continuously develop your management of production knowledge
Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- Fresh graduate or bachelor with proven theoretical track record in a Production Management specialization or Process Engineering or Electronics or Supply Chain or Quality
- With strong orientation toward production process, industry management
- Using English smoothly
- Flexible, pro- active attitude,
- Open for learning and taking responsibility to give add value to the business
- Ambitious and would like to build your Business experience in a global company with high standards, then we invite you to join
Back to top