Aspiring business leader? Looking to build a successful career at an exciting and innovative lighting technology company?
Philips Lighting Graduate Programmes are designed to discover future leaders like yourself and incorporate you into the business where your new ideas and passion will shape the future of Philips Lighting. The Graduate Programmes offer unique experiences within a commercial and technological/digital setting, as well as extensive training to provide you with the key skills and responsibilities to become part of our future Business Leaders.
At Philips Lighting, high calibre graduates are given the opportunity to progress through a faster growth path within the business. Each Graduate Programme is a 24-month scheme with opportunity of rotations within the business to widen your experience. The available programmes are as follows:
- Consultative Selling – Learn about the value of our evolving systems and services and use your analytical skills to increase new customer growth.
- Sales – Learn how to excel in the highly competitive world of business through negotiations with buyers and suppliers.
- Technical Design – Help improve our products using technical insights and creativity. (Previous experience in lighting/lighting course is required)
- Marketing – Understand and research a wide variety of markets and help devise strategies to best launch Philips' latest innovations.
- Commercial – Gain a generalist exposure to all commercial aspects of Philips Lighting and understand our customers' businesses and needs to help drive our business forward.
Although you may be globally mobile, you will initially be based at our UK headquarters in Guildford, Surrey and will occasionally be required to travel locally and sometimes abroad. Our headquarters in Guildford is a vibrant and exciting (professionally and socially) place to be based. Besides working within your individual teams and sectors, you will network with the wider organisation. All new graduates are mentored by experienced colleagues and are paired up with current graduates who can help settle you into your new role and career.
Essential Skills Required:
- Minimum degree in a related-subject
- Knowledge and passion for business and technology
- Inspiring and visionary mindset
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- High-level of commitment and engagement
- Naturally demonstrating our Philips Lighting behaviours of Eager to win, Take Ownership, Team up to Excel and Always Act with Integrity
Relevant skills will be evidenced by your academic results and extra curricula activities.
Philips Lighting is quick as recognising emerging talent and nurturing success. If you are passionate about what you do and determined to be successful we will support you and your career development. There are no wrong questions at Philips Lighting and we challenge our employees and graduates alike to ask and learn. Philips Lighting is rapidly evolving which creates an exciting and vibrant work environment.
- Online application
- Send your CV, cover letter and grade list to the contact indicated below
- Online Ability Test
- Skype interview with one of our recruiters
- Assessment Centre
- Job offer
If you feel you have the necessary leadership skills and motivation to work for a truly unique and focused company then please apply online now or get in touch if you would like further information about our programmes!
Please contact Florent Charpentier-Champagne if you have questions via [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top