Trade Marketing Specialist B to C (m/f)
Job TitleTrade Marketing Specialist B to C (m/f)
Channel Marketeer B2C
- You define and execute the Go-To-Market strategy for specific Channel in cooperation with sales & marketing (product & marcom)
- You are responsible for implementing the commercial policy in the respective market
- You manage channel conflicts in the market
- Drives consistent channel strategy incl. channel segmentation and in store/shopper marketing activities
- Supports channel offer optimization
- Collaborates with marketing, sales and channel/account management to define and deliver tools and programs that are effective, sustainable, scalable and measurable.
- Leads partner-related launch efforts for products, services and platforms.
- Manages revenues and IGM targets within the assigned Channel
- Develops metrics, forecasts, analyzes, and reports monthly on channel marketing spend and return by account. Adjust plans & objectives when appropriate.
- Designs Channel activities and programs focused on Channel market needs
- Defines operating principles and rules of engagement with customers
We are looking for:
Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and < 5 years of related experience.
- Market & Customer Requirements
- Channel Strategy & Planning
- Design and Execute Marketing Activation in the Channel
- Channel Analytics
- Stakeholder Management
- Commercial Savviness
- Solution oriented Problem Solving
- •Team Skills & Influencing
Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting. Apply today!
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top