Trade Marketing, B2C
Job TitleTrade Marketing, B2C
- Defines and executes the Go-To-Market strategy for the modern retail channel with respect to sales & marketing (product & Marcom).
- Responsible for the collection & distribution of all customer & market requirements.
- Prefer to have 3 yrs trade marketing experience toward Hyper/Super market key accounts (ie :Carrefour/TLW/Costco etc..).
- Be able to work independently to support channel in merchandising / promotion related program & build-ups.
- Be able to Collects & analyze market, industry & customer insights from market cluster including; sales.
- Capture & Assess Customer Needs, purchase patterns & shopper insights capabilities.
- Translate/transfer these Insights customers and market to local Product marketing team who will translate these insights into market requirements & specifications for the different Businesses to start further development processes.
- Be able to executes & coordinates the Trade Marketing Plan through clear reporting & follow up.
- Leads the development of accounts specific key campaigns and activities.
- Work directly with channel partners (together with KAM) to solicit and get feedback on new ideas and test customer propositions & insights through primary research & other tools.
- Be able to execute the budget control for controlling Lighting commercial Advertising and Promotion budget spend for MR channel/key accounts.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top