Trade Marketing, B2C
Job TitleTrade Marketing, B2C
- Defines and executes the Go-To-Market strategy for the modern retail channel with respect to sales & marketing (product & Marcom).
- Responsible for the collection & distribution of all customer & market requirements.
- Prefer to have 3 yrs trade marketing experience toward Hyper/Super market key accounts (ie :Carrefour/TLW/Costco etc..).
- Be able to work independently to support channel in merchandising / promotion related program & build-ups.
- Be able to Collects & analyze market, industry & customer insights from market cluster including; sales.
- Capture & Assess Customer Needs, purchase patterns & shopper insights capabilities.
- Translate/transfer these Insights customers and market to local Product marketing team who will translate these insights into market requirements & specifications for the different Businesses to start further development processes.
- Be able to executes & coordinates the Trade Marketing Plan through clear reporting & follow up.
- Leads the development of accounts specific key campaigns and activities.
- Work directly with channel partners (together with KAM) to solicit and get feedback on new ideas and test customer propositions & insights through primary research & other tools.
- Be able to execute the budget control for controlling Lighting commercial Advertising and Promotion budget spend for MR channel/key accounts.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top