Trade & Consumer Marketing Manager
Job TitleTrade & Consumer Marketing Manager
Trade & Consumer Marketing Manager – Riyadh, KSA
As Trade & Consumer Marketing Manager you are responsible for implementing the commercial policy in the Saudi market. You will define and execute the Go-to-Market strategy for specific Channels in cooperation with sales & marketing (product & marcom). You will also manage channel conflicts within the Saudi market.
Your key responsibilities
As Trade & Consumer Marketing Manager you are responsible for:
- Drive channel segmentation and channel strategy and in store and shopper marketing activities
- Develop, implement, maintain and improve trade marketing tools, allocate the necessary budget and guard the service level agreements (SLA) with the supplier, in order to be able to gather distribution and sales information or to get incentive programs in place.
- Support channel offer optimization
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and channel/account management to define and deliver tools and programs that are effective, sustainable, scalable and measurable
- Lead partner-related launch efforts for products, services and platforms
- Manage revenues and IGM targets within the assigned Channel
- Develop metrics, forecast, analyze and report monthly on channel marketing spend and return by account. Adjust plans & objectives when appropriate
- Design Channel activities and program focused on Channel market needs
- Define operating principles and rules of engagement with customers
- Drive cross functional collaboration, strategic focus and organization agility
- Promote a winning spirit, embedding our culture in the channel sales teams
- Design and Execute Marketing Activation in the Channel B2C
- Capable of doing analytics on channel performance, Return on Investment on the activations and trade schemes, analyzing distribution gaps, reach/need for partner addition and opportunities for different product portfolios
- Ability to analyze the market dynamics based on benchmark insights on market, customer & competition
This is your opportunity to join a leading, innovative brand with attractive products and services. You can build a marketing career in an international environment, where you can make an impact on a rapidly developing business. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary and career development opportunities.
- Bachelor degree in tech Science, Business Administration, Marketing/Sales or a related discipline
- 5+ years of responsible roles in any combination of technology marketing, channel marketing or channel sales roles in B2C domain
- 5+ years in market/customer facing operations involving different go-to-market models. Strong experience in FMCG business is required
- Be experienced in managing design and product of channel-specific marketing support materials with ability to maintain creativity and professionalism in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated understanding of business operations, marketing principles and management skills and techniques
- Excellent communicating skills and ability to engage well with employees at all levels of the organization
- Be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team.
- A proactive approach underpinned by well-developed organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills, especially in areas of measuring marketing effectiveness and gaining customer insights
- Strong cross-functional team/project management, interpersonal and influencing skills
Noura Al Koblan
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top