Threat Intelligence Analyst
Job TitleThreat Intelligence Analyst
Job DescriptionYour Challenge
As the Threat Intelligence Analyst you will be challenged to leverage your experience in the production of actionable Threat Intelligence. Your products will be used to influence and set the strategy for the protection of the company's information assets.
You will report directly into the Director, Security Operations Center, and work under daily operational control of the Threat Intelligence / Hunt Team Leader. You will be a part of a team that will focus on creating and consuming cyber intelligence about Threat Actors and Threat Vectors affecting company interests. This team will also be responsible for data analysis in order to identify previously unseen Threat indicators and turning those into use cases for SIEM alerts.
- Collection, analysis and distribution of Information Security (InfoSec) threat information from multiple sources
- Maintenance of threat actor profiles and corresponding data on their tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs)
- Preparation of intelligence products, including high-quality papers, assessments, briefings, recommendations, and findings.
- Development and maintenance of expertise on cyberspace operations, emerging cyber threats and trends
- Hunting and discovering previously unidentified/unknown and emerging threats and understand new adversary TTPs
- Development of use cases for SIEM for previously unidentified threat indicators
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services.
Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces.
We offer you the opportunity to work for the #1 lighting organization. We'll reward you with an attractive compensation package and the chance to stretch yourself further. Show us your energy, your creativity and your sound professional judgment, and we'll match these with educational and other opportunities within a dynamic, international setting.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Depending on experience, we offer you a market conform salary
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate must have a passion for security, with a good understanding of adversary motivations, capability and intent in cybercrime and the tools and techniques of the trade.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in IT / Information Security roles, with 1+ years of experience with Cyber threat analysis
- CEH, CISSP, GIAC, or similar Information Security certification is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of IT / Information Security
- Experience with big data analytics, especially as applied to Security analytics
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of cyber-attack vectors, malware analysis, cybercrime networks and methodologies
- Proficient with networking concepts and protocols
- Ability to be concise and clear in communication
Recruitment process and contact
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting.
As we have no closing date set we urge you to apply as soon as possible.
After a pre-selection process, you can receive an invite for a phone interview by the Talent Acquisition Consultant followed by a (face-to-face) business interview round.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top