Job TitleTechnical Support
At Philips, we are looking for agile and innovative thinkers to help us to connect with our customers in new, creative and innovative ways. The lighting industry is in full transformation. Conventional light sources are rapidly replaced with electronic light sources (LED) and this has enabled the use of digital technology to connect and control lighting and increase functionality in a way that was never possible before. As our new Field Support Technician you will be in direct contact with our B2B customers, you will deliver field support and field service. In this role you will handle technical claims of customers in a high pressure environment.
- Does on-site customer visits to investigate and analyze customer complaints
- Realizes proactive communication to customers to keep them informed
- Flags patterns of complaints towards customer satisfaction manager
- Analyses & solve complaints keeps customers informed
- Involves Business and/or central system center to obtain solutions in event of escalated complaints
- Keeps complaint data base up to date
- Executes recall activities
We are looking for
- 2+ years' of relevant experience in customer services
- 2+ years' experience in using customer service applications and tools
- Mid-level education, Bachelor degree or Master degree in electronics/engineering
- Experience with lighting control software
- Focus on customers
- Deep listening skills
- Understands Technology/ Software & Connectivity domains
- Is adaptive, collaborative, and executes flawlessly
- Delivers on commitments
- Speaks fluent Swedish and good English
You will report to the Customer Resolution Manager Nordics and be working with smart, passionate, energetic colleagues in Nordics. You will be based in our Stockholm office in Sweden.
The position provides a unique opportunity for you to push your leadership and marketing skills in a complex international business environment. You can make an impact on a rapidly developing business. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, bonuses, flexible working, holiday allowance, pension scheme, career development opportunities, family-friendly employment policies (and discounts on Philips products).
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your application through the Philips career site. After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a telephone interview and afterwards business interviews.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top