Technical Project Support
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Together we can...
You support the sales organization by managing the bid / quote / pricing process. Produces and delivers timely and accurate proposals.
- Supports the sales organization by managing the bid / quote / pricing process in order to provide high quality quotation proposals ensuring they are compliant, competitive and meet the company growth and profitability targets
- Produces and delivers timely and accurate proposals
- Holds deep knowledge of our company products, systems and services
- Delivers on profitability targets
- Project management
- Interacts with sales and customers in a professional and competent manner
- Collaborates effectively and efficiently with colleagues and other departments
- Lives by our competencies and behaviors (customer first, greater together, game changer and passion for results)
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Competitive base salary package (inclusive lunch vouchers, end year gratification, holiday pay)
- 20 days of leave and 10 days extra additional compensation
- Solid pension scheme (at least two different group insurances), and a collective health insurance inclusive dental care (possibility for the members of your family to join at a competitive price)
- Company car, laptop
- Elaborative set of tools to drive your career, free web-based training and coaching on the job
- Possibility to buy Signify shares and the newest products (online shop)
- Healthy work-life balance, which means you can enjoy flexible working hours (with possibility to work from home)
- University or Bachelor degree (preferably in a technical orientation)
- 3+ years of bid /quote / pricing experience preferably in the Lighting industry
- Proven track record in bid / quote management
- 3+ years in similar role requiring customer interaction
- You are bilingual French/Dutch, with knowledge of English
- Has advanced knowledge of bid /quote / pricing processes
- Elaborated commercial competencies and worked in a commercial setting is an advantage.
- Leverages standard practices
- Collaboration, speed and execution
- Customer centric with ability to adjust plans and actions to meet changing market / customer needs
- Delivers on commitments
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) as well as interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with others in a professional, courteous and ethical manner
If you're interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Signify career site- vacancy number 276023.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for face-to-face recruitment- and business interviews.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top