Talent Acquisition Intern
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of our Talent Acquisition America's Team. We offer you the opportunity to start your career in a market leader international organization, part of a team of experienced and passionate recruitment professionals.
Within the role of Intern, your responsibility is to provide recruiting support to the customers (hiring managers) of Signify in Latam.
Together we can...
· Support the hiring managers to start the hiring process of an Intern and participate in the Recruitment Strategy Meeting to align on internship specifications, candidate requirements, next steps and timeline; creating high attractive job descriptions for interns;
· Support Recruiting Cycle (prescreening interviews, coordinate interviews, advertise open positions etc.)
· Manage the necessary recruiting Tools such as: Avature, Workday, Social Media, Job Boards
· Post internship job descriptions on the Signify Career site, applicable job boards and other relevant University boards;
· Share job postings via social media channels and communities relevant for interns and keep these up to date;
· Collect and pre-screen Internship applications. Share potential suitable applications with your hiring business;
· Ensure timely and accurate updates on status and feedback to candidates and customers;
· Work with HR in onboarding the new Intern (collecting required (legal) documents, arrange student allowance via HR back office).
· Pursuing a Bachelor's in Psychology, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field
· A strong communicator, verbal and written skills in English, Spanish, and Portuguese is required
· Prior internship or related experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruiting, Human Resources, or related HR field is strongly preferred.
· Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Process oriented and motivated to make improvements; "out of the box" thinker
· Able to organize and manage multiple priorities
· Strong attentive to detail is required
· Willing to work in a demanding and rapidly changing environment
· Experienced in back office work (billing, payroll, admin or related is a plus)
Back to top