Talent Acquisition Consultant
Job TitleTalent Acquisition Consultant
About the company
At Philips Lighting, our mission is to simply "enhance life with light". We are a highly focused business that is transforming the lighting industry with digital and connected lighting. With 125 years of leading, innovating and writing history, join the leading lighting company for an Internet of Things world and unlock the extraordinary potential of light.
The Talent Acquisition Consultant will be responsible for recruiting world-class professionals to contribute to accelerating the growth and profitability of Philips Lighting.
Working on delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization, achieved through the development of national and international recruiting plans, employing sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
As Talent Acquisition Consultant, you are responsible for:
- Identifying the customers' business needs and translating them into an agreed recruitment plan, aimed at the fulfillment of the needs within time, budget, and quality constraints
- Conducting in-depth vacancy intake-meeting leading to agreement with Hiring Manager on proposed recruitment plan
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of the job specifications to include experience, skills and behavioral competencies needed for success in each role
- Ensuring a sufficient inflow of potentially suitable candidates using the agreed sourcing channels
- Building and communicating an attractive Employee Value Proposition (EVP) for all candidates to include robust information on Philips Lighting, individual sector information, the specific position, career paths at Philips Lighting, benefits, etc.
- Identifying and pre-screening potential suitable candidates
- Ensuring the proposed candidate(s) are interviewed and evaluated by the business in line with the agreed recruitment plan, way-of working and related guidelines
- Managing the offer process for the selected candidate in line with both the agreed compensation & benefits level for the job and the (realistic) candidate's expectations
- Managing communications to key stakeholders (hiring managers, candidates), ensuring timely and accurate updates on status and feedback
At Philips Lighting, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us. Our regional and global presence gives you an opportunity to navigate your career in any direction - be it part of another business, regional or country. You can build an international marketing career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, where you can also make an impact on a rapidly developing business.
We are looking for
- Minimum of 8 years' experience within Talent Acquisition, preferably within a corporate recruitment environment.
- Strong customer focus and excellent communication skills, with the potential to grow consulting skills
- Significant experience in a fast-paced and highly confidential environment that requires juggling multiple priorities
- Strong focus on continuous improvement of recruitment process.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top