Talent Acquisition Consultant CEE / Recruiter
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of an international first class Talent Acquisition organization that's part of our Center of Excellence Talent & Organizational Development in our HR organization. In the Talent Acquisition team, Talent Acquisition Consultants, Sourcing Specialists, Recruitment Marketing Specialists and a support team work closely together to hire the very best people. You will be part of a team of international, experienced and passionate recruitment professionals. The team is spread across Europe. You will be based together with other Talent Acquisition and Sourcing colleagues in Warsaw, Poland, serving the entire CEE market. Its responsibilities are at the heart of driving talent acquisition in the CEE region so aspiring for the right talent must be in your DNA.
Together we can...
As Talent Acquisition Consultant CEE you are responsible for:
- Manage and execute the full E2E recruitment cycle
- Plan, manage and execute sourcing strategies, including headhunting, to attract the very best talent
- Act as a trustworthy business partner by advising the business on their staffing needs by building and maintaining a good relationship and business knowledge
- Conduct in-depth interviews and select the best talent
- Influence business decision with data analytics
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through ongoing relationship management
- Providing a first-class customer, both candidate and business, hiring experience
- Participate in European wide HR related projects; e.g. employer branding, video interviewing tool, diversity, campus recruitment, etc.
- Be a Signify ambassador and promote our Employer Brand
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 3-5+ years recruitment experience - either as a Research Associate/Consultant in a search firm/recruitment agency or as an in-house Recruiter
- Ideally, you will have experience with both high volume recruitment as well as one-off specialist searches
- You are able to define targeted search strategies matching the requirements of the requisitions
- You have experience in comprehensive candidate market mappings based on defined search space
- Ability to build strong business-partnering relationships
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently
- Demonstrable ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver passionate about contributing to the organization's reputation and success
- Results-driven, able to source and win the best candidates in a competitive market using creative sourcing methods
- Excellent English communication skills is a must, Polish and Russian language are considered as a plus
- Apply today. Please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Signify career site.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top