Systems Sales Specialist
Job TitleSystems Sales Specialist
The Sales Application Specialist provides technical expertise through sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation and maintenance of company products.
- Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer applications/solutions.
- Builds a mini-application based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for client.
- Provides software development and consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation.
- Ensures that the product application/solution is functioning according to specifications.
- Provides follow-up support to company sales staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience: AutoCad, programación en C++, Python, lighting (>5 years)
- Strong communicator - good presentation skills.
- Advanced English
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. For more information, visit us online.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, well-being and continuous learning. Making an impact through meaningful innovation starts here. Apply today!
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top