System Solution Architect – Public segment
Job TitleSystem Solution Architect – Public segment
Philips Lighting is the leading provider of lighting solutions and applications both for professional and consumer markets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work. Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people's lives.
Currently we are looking for a suitable individual to join us on the position of System Solution Architect – Public segment.
In this role, you will:
- Understand existing pains of Public prospects both, municipalities and/or lighting operators
- By using a thorough Public lighting systems architectures knowledge and understanding, shape such technical & lighting solutions that precisely address the pains of Philips prospects and create value for both, our customers and Philips.
- Be visualizing the customer journey towards SMART cities and their experience with taking lighting beyond illumination
- Work as a bridge between Sales and Technical Department to solidify ideas to reality and orders
- Act as a consultant in front of stakeholders to co-develop and guide implementation project
- Explore decision-making process of the customer and identify key stakeholders
- Address technical topics to non-technical departments
- Communicate clearly how technical benefits can address customer's business objectives
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Supporting sales process by working in account team, joining customer's meetings, and driving co-development of technical solution
- Leading technical project team as part of bid management
- Presenting proposals and convincing customers to tailored solution that include products, systems, and services
- Preparing and supervising execution process
- Providing feedback on technical benchmark, supporting portfolio development and future propositions
- Graduate with master degree, preferably Technical University
- Fluent Polish and English (both verbally and in writing) is obligatory
- 5+ years of customer facing experience preferably in the field of advanced technologies and complex solutions (IT, building automations, controls systems, building infrastructure) in the structure of Sales Department
- Proven track of experience in leading project management of technical implementations
- Experience in risk assessment analysis
- Business Acumen (NPV analysis, Total Cost of Ownership)
- Well-developed communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Proactive approach and self-drive
- Ability to work with multifunction company.
We kindly inform that we contact only with chosen candidates.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top