System Engineer (IP and Lighting Systems)
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Currently we are looking for a suitable individual to join us on the position of Senior System Engineer (IP; Networking)
Together we can...
- Configure, commission and test Signify / Philips Lighting systems. You successfully deliver our projects to customers and drive customer satisfaction.
- Developing detailed designs for relevant, programmable building blocks
- Supporting the Architecture Manager and Technical Designer with the lighting system solution during bid and contract implementation
- Iterating the design of sub-systems in line with the allocated budget
- Building mock-ups to test interoperability and/or features of sub-systems
- Providing technical expertise during sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation and maintenance
- Fluent Communication skills in English and other languages skills is highly valued
- A Bachelor or Master degree in technology, science or related discipline Significant experience in a fast-paced technology industry
- A proven track record in integrated and cloud solutions: design, installation and commissioning
- Knowledge of design patterns specification and writing in own domain
- Specialized implementation of solution building blocks and services such as Dynalite, CK, IT Security, Envision Manager, POE, CityTouch
- Expertise in configurators (KNX, Modbus) and/or network analyzers, system debug tools, loggers, other configuration software (Moxa, Cisco), and development environments (iPad, iPhone, HTML)
- Networking and Security Knowledge and certifications highly valued (CCNA)
- Experience talking to third parties and customers and adapting the terminology used to their technical knowledge
- Expert and analytical techniques.
- Execution mindset
- Communicates strongly & Instills pride
Back to top