System Center Technology Internship
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of Market Group Europe/Systems Center responsible for a global team of System Engineers . Its responsibilities are at the heart of driving profit , so aspiring for quality results must be in your DNA.
Together we can...
Contribute to initiatives that help optimize the System Center Europe efficiency even further allowing for lower operational costs while increasing quality. This can be achieved by reviewing and optimizing documentation, processes and suggesting other improvements.
This includes assisting the team in developing a technical training program to keep the knowledge level from the current people up to date and create a starting point for new employees.
Both technical as commercial aspects are of importance for this role.
- What are the one or two key challenges in this position?
- Work with the newest technology in a very wide spectrum of controls
- Create a standard for a professional and growing European team
- How will you contribute to the growth of Philips Lighting?
- By increasing efficiency Philips Lighting will be able to respond quicker to customer requests and increasing capacity
- Analyze current way of working and document this into a standard for the European Team
- Review and optimize processes
- Adapt training programs to fur fill current needs
- European Systems Center based in Madrid which provides a service to the whole market group Europe with a focus in delivering projects with the newest lighting controls
Specific Profile Requirements
- At minimum Bachelor of Science University Degree
- English, Spanish and another strongly language preferred e.g. German, French or Italian (minimum B2)
- Able to work Independently
- Have both a technical as commercial background
- Have experience with optimizing and documenting processes
Back to top