Job TitleSystem Architect
Philips is the leading provider of lighting solutions and applications both for professional and consumer markets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work. Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people's lives.
In this role, you will:
- Translate lighting or energy saving requirements of Office & Industry customers (B2B) into technical solutions, consisting of lighting products, controls & software
- Discover latent customer's needs, mapping their business requirements as 1st step towards new vision of technical solution
- Work as a bridge between Sales and Technical Department to solidify ideas to reality and orders
- Act as a consultant in front of stakeholders to co-develop and guide implementation project
- Explore decision-making process of the customer and identify key stakeholders
- Address technical topics to non-technical departments
- Communicate clearly how technical benefits can address customer's business objectives
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Crafts lighting solutions, alongside sales, for customers by understanding the customers objectives and mapping their business requirements in an offering that delivers a cohesive value added lighting solution
- Need to package solutions that include products, systems and services that are technically viable and wrapped with financial and deal structure offerings that are a win for customers and a win for Philips
- Delivery of AOP Sales targets
- Drives for high levels of customer satisfaction
- Creates tailored solutions that deliver an improved lighting system that promotes productivity, safety, sustainability and enhanced outcomes
- Collaborates effectively and efficiently with colleagues and departments.
- Lives by our competencies and behaviours
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Intellectual Horsepower
- Business Acumen
- Decision Quality
- Ethics & Values
- Drive for Results
- Strategic Agility
- Innovation Management
- Graduate with master degree, preferably Technical University
- Fluent Czech and English (both orally and in writing) is obligatory
- 5+ years of customer facing experience preferably in the field of advanced technologies and complex solutions (IT, building automations, controls systems, building infrastructure) in the structure of Sales Department
- Proven track of experience in leading project management of technical implementations
- Experience in risk assessment analysis
- Business Acumen (NPV analysis, Total Cost of Ownership)
- Well-developed communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Proactive approach and self-drive
- Ability to work with multifunction company.
Excellent career development opportunities can be expected in the near future.
You will be part of a company that is committed to improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by the year 2025 through market-driven innovations in healthcare, lighting and lifestyle. We are passionate about offering our employees the challenges, responsibilities, coaching and learning opportunities needed for their personal and professional development. We believe in ample reward and special recognition for a job well done, and we welcome the cultural awareness, mutual understanding, open minds and out-of-the-box thinking that come from international multidisciplinary team working.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top