S/W Engineering & Architecture
Smart Luminaries Solution
- Work on MCU to send sensor data to desktop computer.
- On desktop computer, analyze sensor data on Python to give conclusion or advice to signal conditioning circuit and senor designers.
- Work on C, VS/C/C++, Python for DSP algorithm development on MCU and desktop computer.
- Using sensor data, design basic/simple detection and pattern recognition/classification algorithms.
- design simple/basic DSP libs such as, mean, variance, FFT and etc.
- Secure cost target in each defined leading product
- Enhance LED portfolio by continuous cost performance improvement
- BoM cost should be on par (catch up in new area) or lower than key competition.
- Stick on USP definition process
- Stick on one family look (defined by marketing) and ensure building block design around this
- Understand real customer needs and add value to our products
- Safeguard project throughput time.
- Develop and validate product in line with specifications, costs and quality standards.
- Ensure consistency of system architecture until product release by reviewing mockup, FOT and pilot run test result
- First time right mindset, avoid trials and errors.
- Risk management, do not let issue flow to late stage of projects, even after release
- Build up intelligence, interfacing and integration capability
- Lighting sensor compentect build up
- Work closely and drive FEI and research on their related topics
Back to top