Job TitleSustaining Engineer
1) Supports production teams to prevent line stops. Perform root cause analysis of products / process interactions to restore stopped lines immediately. Includes misc. laboratory tests on products & components.
2) Electrical Designs of Lamp/LED drivers, L2's, Modules. Performs PCB layout / modification, circuit simulation, designs product test procedures, etc.
3) Supports other departments – Supply Chain, Quality, Finance, Prod Mgmt. on technical advising / KPI adherence
4) Organizes & reports a technical risk review; tackles risks with appropriate mitigation
5) Leads a problem solving team, Creates tasks, plans and follows up technical team
At Philips, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us. You will also get a good salary package with attractive medical benefit.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top