Job TitleSupply Planner
Our offer of Supply Planner position
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore your knowledge and possibility to work with inspiring and motivated people.
Our benefits are competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips' products
Supply Planner report to Supply Chain Manager of Philips Home Operations located in Pila.
- Works as a Supply Planner on problems of diverse scope where analysis of supply planning data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- The development of the solution requires a multi-disciplinary approach and knowledge of supply planning principles, -theories and -concepts.
- Formulates the solution for (technical) partial problems that cannot be found by combining previous experiences but by composing newly acquired supply planning knowledge.
- Works independently and provides consultative advice within specific functional areas.
- Introduces supply planning methods/procedures that are new for the organization.
We are looking for:
- A higher degree preferably in Business Economics / Supply Chain / Logistics
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent analytical skills, excel is a must
- Client oriented approach
- Diplomacy communication as a key strength towards to clients
- Ability to influence many stakeholders and team up with others
- English is a must on communicative level
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume through the Philips career site - vacancy number 268166.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top