Job TitleSupply Planner
Our offer of Supply Planner position
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore your knowledge and possibility to work with inspiring and motivated team.
Our benefits are competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips' products
Supply Planner report to Supply Chain Manager of Philips Home Operations located in Pila.
- You will be responsible for procure components into Home Luminaires Pila Operations warehouse in line with customers demand
- Securing availability of components to run smoothly operations mass production
- Raw materials inventory management and keeping Safety Stocks in place
- Slow moving stock management within Phase in/Phase out process
- Supply Chain costs control (in line with budget)
- Phase over of raw materials within factory
- Order fulfilment process control
- Improve process to achieve better results within whole Supply Chain Management (tools, process steps, project realization, implementation of Supply Chain strategies to improve customer service level and reduce inventory).
We are looking for
- A higher degree preferably in Business Economics / Supply Chain / Logistics
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Proactive attitude, assertive
- Excellent analytical skills, excel is a must
- Communication as a key strength
- Ability to influence many stakeholders and team up with others
- English is a must on communicative level
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume through the Philips career site - vacancy number 268169.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top