Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Together we can...
- Ensure customer orders are planned and confirmed in line with catalogue leadtime and/or with the required leadtime of the customer
- Close cooperation with production planning and distribution in order to assure on time delivery
- First point of contact to Country Sales Organizations (CSU) worldwide and Regional Distribution Centers (RDC) in Europe
- Participate and initiate Supply Chain performance improvement actions
- Updates and replenishes stock of finished products in all RDC's
- Responsible for corrective actions to eliminate finished product slow moving
- Issues daily & monthly logistics reports
- Issues weekly Factory Status report
- Member of new product introduction and product transfer project teams
- Min. 2 years logistics experience - preferably in customer service at multinational companies
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- SAP and Windows user
- Open and proactive
- Easy to approach
- Excellent team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Stress resistency
- Willing to take ownership
Back to top