Job TitleSupply Planner
Our offer of Supply Planner position
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore your knowledge and possibility to work with inspiring and motivated team.
Our benefits are competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips' products
Supply Planner report to Supply Chain Manager of Philips Home Operations located in Pila.
- You will be responsible for production of consumer luminaires, connected, and high end products in Pila/Poland. As a member of the Team you will be responsible for effective management of supply chain between suppliers and Philips landing spots in Europe.
- Procure components into Philips warehouse in line with customers demand within New Product Introduction and Phase in/Phase out
- Securing availability of components to run smoothly first out of tool, second out of tool , pilot run and hand shake with operations mass production
- Raw materials inventory management and keeping Safety Stocks in place + risk buys for key components for New Product Introduction
- Slow moving stock management within Phase in/Phase out process
- Supply Chain costs control (in line with project budget)
- Phase in/Phase out of raw materials within factory
- Order fulfilment process control
- Improve process to achieve better results within whole Supply Chain Management (tools, process steps, project realization, implementation of Supply Chain strategies to improve customer service level and reduce inventory).
We are looking for
- A higher degree preferably in Business Economics / Supply Chain / Logistics
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Proactive attitude, assertive
- Excellent analytical skills, excel is a must
- Communication as a key strength
- Ability to influence many stakeholders and team up with others
- English is a must on communicative level
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume through the Philips career site - vacancy number 268171 .
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top