Job TitleSupply Planner
Our offer of Supply Planner position
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore your knowledge and possibility to work with inspiring and motivated people.
Our benefits are competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips' products
Supply Planner report to Supply Chain Manager of Philips Home Operations located in Pila.
- Works as a Supply Planner on problems of diverse scope where analysis of supply planning data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- The development of the solution requires a multi-disciplinary approach and knowledge of supply planning principles, -theories and -concepts.
- Formulates the solution for (technical) partial problems that cannot be found by combining previous experiences but by composing newly acquired supply planning knowledge.
- Works independently and provides consultative advice within specific functional areas.
- Introduces supply planning methods/procedures that are new for the organization.
We are looking for:
- A higher degree preferably in Business Economics / Supply Chain / Logistics
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent analytical skills, excel is a must
- Client oriented approach
- Diplomacy communication as a key strength towards to clients
- Ability to influence many stakeholders and team up with others
- English is a must on communicative level
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume through the Philips career site - vacancy number 268166.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top