Supply Chain Program Manager- (Senior Level)
Job TitleSupply Chain Program Manager- (Senior Level)
At Philips, we are looking for agile and innovative thinkers to help us to connect with our customers in new, creative and innovative ways. The lighting industry is in full transformation. Conventional light sources are rapidly replaced with electronic light sources (LED) and this has enabled the use of digital technology to connect and control lighting and increase functionality in a way that was never possible before. The innovation speed has increased dramatically and the scope has expanded to electronics, software, communications and information technology, systems engineering and data analytics for services.
We challenge you to take an active role in cost management and overall supply chain strategies for Americas market.
- Provide overall Program Management Office (PMO) leadership for AMS SC Transformation.
- Maintains a portfolio of SC improvement projects, helps drive prioritization and ensures project teams are formed to drive scope, schedule and resources.
- Performs program/project reviews and captures value (financial) impacts and fees to cost and inventory reduction POR’s
- Formulate the project plans, in accordance with management direction and priorities; specifies the manning of the project, resources required, anticipated costs, risk assessment and quality standards to be used.
- Control the project progress, evaluates all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting.
- Leads the project, within the project budget and program strategy, in terms of quality, money, time, information and organization, monitoring progress and managing external resources.
- Directs employees and gives them operational guidance, both technically and organizationally
- Leads without authority
You will report to the Head of Supply Chain Strategy, Architecture and Development Americas. The Supply chain strategy and design team’s key role is to identify opportunities, build business cases, and implement change in order to improve the business.
We lead supply chain strategy, engineering and improvement projects to deliver industry leading supply chain performance in service (delivery, reliability), inventory and costs. We provide leadership in setting the America’s Supply Chain Strategy, embracing Philips central and Business group strategies.
We act as change agents within Supply Chain operations by transforming strategic objectives into programs and projects, with a positive attitude. We prioritize and keep capacity to perform any other duties assigned to support the business.
Philips Lighting is a global market leader with recognized expertise in the development, manufacturing & application of innovative (LED) lighting solutions. Connected lighting systems from Philips move professional lighting forward into the brave new worlds of constant connectivity and big data delivering world-class illumination and extraordinary value beyond illumination. We offer you the unique opportunity to be part of industry transformation in world’s leading Lighting solutions company. We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
What We Are Looking For:
- Leads complex/innovative projects in a main SCM process.
- Managing own project team.
- Establishes and implements PMO processes
- identification, prioritization, and selection processes
- Develop project assignment processes
- Creates project measurement and reporting processes
- Establish PM methodology
- Determine standard methods, tools, and templates available for PMO
- Project management methods, relevant organization and SCM process and experience in managing projects.
- Accent on realization of one main SCM process, including setting strategic direction.
- Manages a portfolio of SC improvement projects
- Manages a complex project with severe changes. Acts at a limited number of different international sites.
- Successfully integrates assigned main SCM process across a limited number of different international sites.
- Presents/coordinates solution proposals.
- Fosters excellent cross functional communications and integrates the work of managers to achieve business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management; MBA a plus
- 7+ years in a Supply Chain/Operations/Logistics Lead/PM role.
- Excellent reporting and process management capabilities with ability to proactively report on activities.
- PMI Project Management Certification a plus
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply Today!
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Business Development Manager, Consumer Channel
Sean identifies new business opportunities in the market. He provides high-quality products throughout the marketplace for consumers to bring into their homes.
Back to top