Supply Chain manager, PCK Europe
Job TitleSupply Chain manager, PCK Europe
Job DescriptionYour Challenge:
Engage downstream Market supply chain team to drive demand visibility & set up right planning strategy, manage supply planning to cope with Market dynamics, secure customer service level, with optimized cash flow (net inventory, slow moving management) and cost mgmt. (obsolescence, logistics cost).
As European Supply Chain Manager Philips Color Kinetics (PCK), you:
- Manage Supply Chain for PCK in Europe;
- Define and manage the businesses integral logistics goods flow between Sales organizations, factories and suppliers, with minimal costs and inventories while maintaining the agreed Customer Service Level;
- Formulate the midterm logistics policy, taking into account all the relevant factors for integrated management;
- Manage and lead two supply planners;
- Coach & support regional team as well as market teams to improve service levels to customers;
- Help commercial teams to achieve revenue and support growth.
At Philips Color Kinetics we are driving the LED Lighting revolution. From our origins over 13 years ago, we have led the market with systems level lighting solutions that seamlessly integrate LED hardware, embedded firmware, and user software to allow customers unprecedented control over their lighting environment.
The Global Operations team is a lean group within the Philips Color Kinetics organization managing Customer Order fulfillment, Planning, Logistics (warehousing and distribution) serving global customers and markets. The team has both global and regional responsibilities and works closely with our China and Mexico contract manufacturers to provide our customers the best experience.
In this role, you will be leading two supply planners within the Europe team and report to the Head of Operations PCK. The position is based in Eindhoven.
You will belong to a team of logistical specialists that initiate and drive improvements to ensure timely delivery against optimized cost.
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services.
Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces.
We offer you the opportunity to work for the #1 lighting organization. We'll reward you with an attractive compensation package and the chance to stretch yourself further. Show us your energy, your creativity and your sound professional judgment, and we'll match these with educational and other opportunities within a dynamic, international setting.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Depending on experience, we offer you a market conform salary
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Healthy work-life balance
We are looking for:
Candidates who share our passion to improve people's live. To be successful in this role, you have:
- A Bachelor's degree, e.g. in Supply Chain, Business Administration or similar;
- At least 5 years of supply chain experience, managing demand and supply planning;
- Experience in a manager role;
- English proficient and excellent communication skills;
- SAP experience is a must have;
- Absolute drive to outperform our customers' expectations;
- Team player, and strong interpersonal skills, managing x-functional stakeholders;
- We are looking for a local candidate
Recruitment process and contact:
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting.
As we have no closing date set we urge you to apply as soon as possible.
After a pre-selection process, you can receive an invite for a phone interview by the Talent Acquisition Consultant followed by a (face-to-face) business interview round. Apply today.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top