Supply Chain Manager
Job TitleSupply Chain Manager
To determine the policy for the logistics department of the Business Line. Manage an integral logistics department via a large number of group leaders or a small number of department managers, formulate the midterm logistics policy, taking into account all the relevant factors for integrated management, define and manages the businesses integral logistics goods flow between Sales organizations, factories and suppliers, with minimal costs and inventories while maintaining the agreed Customer Service Level.
You'll be responsible for designing and optimizing order management & customer service process aligned with go-to-market channels.
Ensuring customers are able to place their orders smoothly and easily with appropriate interfaces.
Centralizing and consolidate the order desk.
We are looking for
To be successful in this role you should be/have:
Progressive Customer Service management experience.
Experience of leading customer facing teams.
Proven experience in B2C & B2B Customer handling experience and project order execution.
Proven ability/hands-on experience of handling order acquisition and working closely and directly with Channel Sales teams.
Direct people management experience.
Bachelor degree in operations/technology & MBA or related master's degree. Or equivalent.
We offer you a challenging, international career, where you will be able to make a difference and influence the future of Philips Lighting Solutions.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days a year from the start (plus bank holidays)
- Family friendly policies which offer enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
- The Philips Employee Shop allows employees to buy Philips products at discounted prices
- Learning and Development opportunities through our Philips Lighting Academy
- Social Events - a dedicated Sports & Social committee with members in Guildford and Cambridge, promoting a host of social events throughout the year including the famous Family Sports Day at Surrey Sports Park
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top