Supply Chain Information Analyst
Job TitleSupply Chain Information Analyst
- Collect and interpret relevant data related to demand patterns, SCM KPIs trend, costs and expenses.
- Investigates problems to find root causes and develops solutions using analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict, and enhance supply chain processes.
- Supports and provides periodic performance reports and distributes to stakeholders.
- Provides analytical support for projects, new product introduction and business opportunities.
- Maintain and validate component master data
- Reduction of OB and excess ($) by working with other areas within the organization such as engineering, finance, production, planning, etc
At Philips, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us. You will also get a good salary package with attractive medical benefit.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top