Supply Chain Information Analyst
Job TitleSupply Chain Information Analyst
- Collect and interpret relevant data related to demand patterns, SCM KPIs trend, costs and expenses.
- Investigates problems to find root causes and develops solutions using analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict, and enhance supply chain processes.
- Supports and provides periodic performance reports and distributes to stakeholders.
- Provides analytical support for projects, new product introduction and business opportunities.
- Maintain and validate component master data
- Reduction of OB and excess ($) by working with other areas within the organization such as engineering, finance, production, planning, etc
At Philips, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us. You will also get a good salary package with attractive medical benefit.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top