Supply Chain Co-Op (January-June 2019)
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the undisputed leader in the lighting industry. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
You will join the leader in the lighting industry and learn through disruptive challenges. You will be part of a global team, where performance is powered through diversity. Help us shape the future of light in the Internet of Things and work with us on our commitment to achieve a more sustainable future.
Join us and #findyourmeaning at Signify.
This role is part of our Supply Chain team in Somerset, NJ. Its responsibilities are at the heart of shaping the COE's vision and driving its strategy, so aspiring for excellence must be in your DNA.
This Supply Chain Co-Op will provide the Customer Excellence Team with analytics & reporting that will improve data-driven decision making through implementation of automated reporting methods, data visualization techniques, and business intelligence tools. This is a 6-month Co-op, beginning January 2019 and ending in June 2019.
There are 4 positions available within Supply Chain for 2019 (January- June): Customer Excellence, Finished Goods/Demand Planning, & Order Management
Together we can...
- Simple and efficient reporting (standardized reporting of key metrics/KPI's)
- Mining data to provide additional insights for driving decision support.
- Provide the tools and methods for driving visibility into channel POS/Sell Thru, In-transit Visibility to Enable Real Time Execution Decision Making
- Actively work with Planners to Establish & Maintain Planning Parameters for Products
- Drive operational excellence through data analytics and decision support
- Drive a metric Improvement Strategy & Structural Improvements for key metric
- Provide visibility, data mining and identify areas of improvement
- Creates visibility and impact quantification on financials
- Conduct additional data mining and conduct analysis for insights
- Student in pursuit of Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, or related discipline. MS/MBA is a plus.
- E xperience within Supply Chain and/or Logistics internship is a plus
- Experience with data mining/analysis and tools (Excel, Tableau preferred)
- Strong MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work full time beginning January 2019
Back to top