Supply Chain Assistant - 2nd Shift
Job TitleSupply Chain Assistant - 2nd Shift
We challenge you to take an active role in performing administrative functions related to shipping and receiving in the Ontario, CA Distribution Center facility working our 2nd shift 12pm to 8:30pm.
- Performs receiving administrative functions
- Scheduling of all inbound loads from both domestic and import vendors
- Preparing daily receiving schedules
- Preparation of receiving paperwork for following day's schedule
- Data entry of all receipts into SAP
- Filing of discrepancies for all inaccurate receipts
- Performs shipping administrative functions
- Generate daily pick tickets and transfer orders
- Goods issue in SAP of all outbound shipments
- Data entry into SAP
- Responding to all customer service requests
- Maintaining files for all outbound shipments
- Run daily shipping reports
- Perform analytical functions
- Work and maintain the Ontario SAP master data
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. For more information, visit http://www.usa.lighting.philips.com/home
We are offering an opportunity to join our fast paced distribution center.
We are looking for:
- 1 – 2 years of supply chain experience, preferably in distribution, transportation or manufacturing
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Experience analyzing inventory or large data
- Previous customer service experience and excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented and good multi-tasking skills
- Computer skills and software experience utilizing a Windows environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience with SAP
- Eager to learn and improve processes
- Lean and/or 5S knowledge a plus
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without current or future company sponsorship needs
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, well-being and continuous learning. Making an impact through meaningful innovation starts here. Apply today!
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top