Supplier Quality Manager-2
Job TitleSupplier Quality Manager-2
- Implements supplier quality, sustainability and supplier development processes
- Sets supplier quality requirements to suppliers and products
- (Leads and (co-))decides on qualification of suppliers based on their competences and competitiveness during qualification audits
- Drives early supplier engagement in the NPI process, validates and (dis)approves release of components, assemblies and processes at suppliers. Owns the PPAP process.
- Implements supplier development initiatives
- Reports on performance, supports business reviews at suppliers
- Controls and (dis)approves changes of products and processes at suppliers using industry standard practices.
- Engages suppliers in the Philips Sustainability Programs such as Hazard Substance Compliancy, Carbon Disclosure, SSD and Conflict Minerals and responsible for their continuous compliance
- Compiles all data and prepares the rationale/case to ensure complete cost recovery in case of incidents
- Supports the supplier development team in the identification of savings and responsible for implementation of the identified savings
- Responsible for all quality related elements in supplier contracts, thus enabling cost of non-quality recovery
- Works closely with suppliers to prevent quality incidents
- Accountable for quick but complete resolution of complaints and (dis)approval closure of complaints
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top