Supplier Quality Manager-2
Job TitleSupplier Quality Manager-2
- Implements supplier quality, sustainability and supplier development processes
- Sets supplier quality requirements to suppliers and products
- (Leads and (co-))decides on qualification of suppliers based on their competences and competitiveness during qualification audits
- Drives early supplier engagement in the NPI process, validates and (dis)approves release of components, assemblies and processes at suppliers. Owns the PPAP process.
- Implements supplier development initiatives
- Reports on performance, supports business reviews at suppliers
- Controls and (dis)approves changes of products and processes at suppliers using industry standard practices.
- Engages suppliers in the Philips Sustainability Programs such as Hazard Substance Compliancy, Carbon Disclosure, SSD and Conflict Minerals and responsible for their continuous compliance
- Compiles all data and prepares the rationale/case to ensure complete cost recovery in case of incidents
- Supports the supplier development team in the identification of savings and responsible for implementation of the identified savings
- Responsible for all quality related elements in supplier contracts, thus enabling cost of non-quality recovery
- Works closely with suppliers to prevent quality incidents
- Accountable for quick but complete resolution of complaints and (dis)approval closure of complaints
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top